Family Mediation Helps...
North Shore Family Mediation is a child focused practice committed to helping separating couples reach workable agreements in a safe, caring environment.
- Are you unable to reach agreement with your ex-partner on the care of your children and/or property?
- Are you thinking about going to the Family Court?
- Is there so much conflict between you and your ex-partner that you can't even communicate?
- Are you or your children feeling threatened or unsafe?
- Has an AVO been issued?
How might Family Mediation help me?
- Family Dispute Resolution (FDR) is more cost effective than engaging lawyers.
- Family Dispute Resolution (FDR) enables you and your partner to make decisions that are in the best interests of your children in a way that works as well as possible for the whole family.
- A Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner is impartial and will be an advocate to help both of you make decisions for best possible outcomes.
- You are empowered to make decisions that will affect your family well into the future without having very personal decisions taken out of your hands by a judiciary system.
- With a private practice such as North Shore Family Mediation, you will be able to start the mediation process promptly with no delay and will have the same practitioner take you through your mediation process from first contact until agreement is reached or Section 60I Certificate is issued.
- North Shore Family Mediation offers a safe environment for couples to negotiate a workable outcome for the care of your children and the fair division of property.
- If either party is feeling unsafe, unwilling or unable in any way to negotiate face to face in the same room, then a shuttle mediation process can be facilitated, or telephone or Skype mediation sessions can also be conducted.
- Safety is a prime concern for any mediation process.
- The best interests of your children are always the first consideration in any mediation session that involves the care of children.
- Trained Child Consultants are available to hear your children's concerns and needs, and be a "voice" on their behalf if and when appropriate (with your consent).
- For more information, please visit Family Relationships Online.
Key questions you may be asking
Christine Bennettoffers Family Dispute Resolution and Relationship Counselling in Crows Nest North Shore Sydney.