Please read North Shore Family Mediation Disclaimer before proceeding with Family Dispute Resolution.
Please read carefully:
1. All consultations which Christine Bennett ("The Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner (FDRP)") may give, are given on condition that any contractual or other legal rights and or obligations created between the FDRP and you ("the client/clients") shall be governed by the law of the State of New South Wales, Australia.
2. Any decision made and or any action taken by you as a consequence of Family Dispute Resolution consultations provided by the FDRP, is at your own risk and is and remains solely your responsibility.
3. You are strongly advised to seek your own legal counsel before signing any agreements made as a result of Family Dispute Resolution consultations.
4. The FDRP does not accept any liability or responsibility for any loss, damage, and or injury whatsoever suffered, nor for any action or inaction by you, consequent upon any said consultations.
5. By consenting to attend Family Dispute Resolution, you acknowledge your own risk factor and understand and agree that you are prohibited from bringing any action at law or otherwise, against the FDRP, for consultations provided.
6. If you have a history of mental illness or are currently experiencing any symptoms of mental imbalance, including chronic stress, depression, distress and or anxiety, it is strongly recommended that you seek immediate professional help from a qualified mental health practitioner in your local area.